Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pregnancy















This is my first blog (ever!) so I'm kinda new to all of this. I wanted to create a blog so that our friends & family that weren't around us a lot or don't live in Georgia could keep up with us. Josh & I got pregnant at the end of December and now I'm 9 months and ready to pop! We only have 4 weeks left (6 weeks if he's late like his mommy:) and we're getting really excited to be parents. We're having a little boy, Aidan Joshua (his nickname WILL NOT be AJ!! Shelley is pushing this...) and he's due September 16, 2008. We just hope that he doesn't decide to come on our 2 year Anniversary on September 9! A lot of our family has birthdays in September (Tommy, Shelley and my sister-in-law Emily all do!) so he'll probably be sharing a birthday with someone.

All in all we're ready for him. His nursery is finished and exploding with baby stuff. We don't know what half of it is for, but we'll figure it out soon enough! We had 3 baby showers and got everything we would ever need and more, so we're very grateful for our awesome families and friends! I'll post pictures of his cute nursery soon. We also got our Maternity pictures done when I was 8 months. Most of them are at our house and on our dock. A few of them are in Josh's uncle's studio, who took the pictures for us. I'm really glad that we got the Maternity pictures done...it's a good way to remember our first pregnancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got a blog! I've been bloggin for a while now but still kinda new too...and I love it b/c it's like an on-line journal(edited version :)) and my family in Virginia can keep up with us and also friends in TN. Have fun blogging!!!