Friday, November 7, 2008

Angel Baby

Aidan's starting to focus on faces and things, and he's also cooing and making cute baby sounds a lot! He loves when I change his diaper, mainly because he loves to be naked!

2 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

How cute!!!! He totally was having a conversation with you!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Where do you go running when you run? I am running but not as much as I used to, since I am 9 wks. pregnant. We have known for a while. I actually found out during my peak week of training for the half-marathon....I was hesitant at first to still do it but my body was used to it and after the race I went to the Dr. and everything is fine. I am still running but only 3-4 miles every other day. we should definitely go together sometime. You look great by the way, so whatever you are doing I have to know after baby #3!!