Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Eating time!

Aidan was no longer staying full with breast milk and formula, so our pediatrician recommended that we feed him rice cereal as well as some other baby foods. He LOVES food! This is his first time eating....it's so cute! In his big boy highchair anticipating his first real meal!Look at that face!Daddy is strapping him in and putting the top on.First bite! At first he looks disgusted, but after a second he realizes that it's awesome!Give me more!!Making a huge mess....this has become the norm.Licking his fingers :)

This is the cutest video of him eating! He doesn't know what to do with it at first, but then he gets the hang of it. He's my big little boy....weighing in at 18 pounds at 5 months!!

4 comments:

The Gardner's said...

Aiden is so cute! I love your videos! He will definitely enjoy those when he gets older. I can't wait to see what hunter does with big boy food.

jennifer said...

hey! i was friends with josh in high school! I just found yalls blog through the kristin shaw pendleys! Please tell him hello for me, yall have a beautiful family, what a sweet baby boy!!

Anonymous said...

All their "firsts" are always so cute!! I can't believe he is already 5 months.....time flies!!

Scott and Katie said...

Hey Joelyn and Josh,
Josh and I were friends in high school and I do remember hanging with you a few times as well. Your little boy is SO cute. I see a lot of both of you in him. It's so fun to find other people we know who have blog....can't believe we have kids! Tell Josh Hey!