I finally gave in. I have a thing for long hair on boys (this might be why my hubby and my oldest son have long locks!), so I have a hard time with haircuts. I held off for as long as I could with Roman, but I finally realized that he has been rockin' the mullet for a while now and it's not going to curl like Aidan's hair. So we went today, May 23, 2011, for Roman's first haircut!
This is the famous baby mullet. I personally think he rocked it :)
We go to Pigtails & Crewcuts for the boys' haircuts and it is such an awesome place. Very kid friendly :)
Aidan's favorite color right now is pink....can you tell?
Side view of the mullet
Getting ready for his haircut!
He did great...
Not fond of the bang trim, but we made sure that he wasn't getting the "Lloyd Christmas" haircut (Dumb & Dumber movie for the non-fans out there!:)
Almost done!
Roman did awesome! He's so big now. He liked to drive the taxi cab while getting his haircut....while big brother Aidan played with trains! We kept some of that blonde hair for his baby book :)

3 comments:
Freaking adorable.
(This is Jennie, btw :) )
Thank Jennie! You need to start your blog back so we can stay updated with y'all and little August! Cannot wait to see y'all in a week!
Post a Comment