Friday, February 3, 2012

Baby Saylor's Sweet Shower

I am so very blessed with friends!  On Friday, January 13, 2012 my cousin Bethany & sweet friend Cynthia threw Saylor an amazing baby shower at The Dogwood Terrace Restaurant in downtown Acworth. 
 Cynthia is known for her AMAZING cupcakes! (http://cooleycupcakery.com/)
 My mom and my mom-in-law....I love them so much!!  Saylor's middle name is Catherine after my two awesome moms :)
Me and the hostess with the mostess :)
Me and one of my best friends in the world...Roxanne!  We're both preggers and due around the same time with our 3rd baby.  Roxanne actually had her baby boy, Crew Harrison, on January 25, 2012 7 lbs 10 oz and 3 weeks early! He's so cute :)
 

 Haha, our big bellies! Saylor & Crew will be best buds :)
 Saylor got some amazing gifts.  This was so cute!
 Josh's favorite....GO DAWGS!
 I'm slightly obsessed with all the hairbows I've accumulated! 
 And now she has a super cute hairbow holder!  This thing is packed down with A TON of hairbows right now :)
 The best friends & family in the world. 
Cynthia, Christina, me & Bethany

Saylor has been very blessed....with her being my 3rd baby I really didn't expect showers at all and I ended up getting 3!  The third shower was January 29, 2012 with a group of ladies from our church, Sanctuary in Him.  All of my showers were over-the-top and amazing and it is so awesome to celebrate Saylor's life with those closest to me!  I'm so thankful and I realize how blessed I am to have all of these wonderful people in my life.  God is GOOD :)

1 comment:

gmapetitt said...

We are so happy for you Jolynn!! You have such a blessed life and are so appreciative!!