7 months has flown by, and a lot has been changing not only with our Saylor girl, but also with our living situation! Since we were in the middle of moving when Saylor turned 7 months, we didn't have any of our furniture so I didn't get the chance to take her picture in her usual chair. But, these pictures are just as cute!
Our sweet, chunky baby girl!
I love this picture...she LOVES to laugh!
Her favorite bedtime animal...her giraffe. He lulls her to sleep with his heartbeat sounds :)
Smiley baby!
7 months....wow. Our sweet baby girl is sitting up, grabbing toys, drooling like nobody's business, and still has no teeth! She is incredibly easy....EASY EASY BABY. Lay her down, she plays or falls asleep. When she's up, she plays in her jumpy bouncy chair and coos and laughs. As long as she's fed, she's super happy! She's also a snuggler, which I love! My boys were always into everything (she's getting there!), but they weren't huge on being held unless it was nighttime. Not Saylor girl. She'd rather be held all day, and I love it. As you can see, my bow obsession has only deepened and at this point she has an embarrassing number of bows!
On a side note, WE MOVED! Our house closed August 24, 2012 and we closed on our new house on September 12, 2012. We did a few weeks of some renovations (bathrooms....I know a plumber ;) and we officially moved in at the end of October! All the kids were champs at the transition from our old house, to the lake, and then from the lake to our new house. Saylor has been so easy and I'm very thankful that she doesn't move yet because chasing THREE kids would have made it more challenging!


No comments:
Post a Comment