Saylor is the most flexible baby I have ever seen. This child will do full out splits pretty much everytime she wants to move around! She can do all 3 sides too....I must say I'm impressed with her skills!
Sideways split :)
Center...
she even points her toes! Future cheerleader or gymnast?
CUTE PICTURES
This was right after Thanksgiving. The boys like to color and put stickers on everything :)
Roman LOVES mommy's shoes, so every time I'm getting ready he runs into my closet and comes out with some high heels on :)
He's pretty good at walking in them :)
Sweet Saylor girl at her brothers' Christmas parties at school. This was a fun day to watch Aidan in the Christmas play at school and go into Roman's room for his room party. This was also a sad day because I dropped our Canon camera and shattered the mirrors, which equals a totaled camera :( SO, good thing my mother & father-in-law don't ever use their nice Nikon camera which we are now borrowing!

No comments:
Post a Comment