Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Maddox is 2 months!

January 9, 2014 came really fast - our baby is already 2 months!  Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, family outings and get togethers, those first 2 months went by in a blink.  I must say (moms out there, don't hate me!), but he's extremely easy.  He sleeps really well and does a 6-8 hour stretch.  I don't know if it's because he's my 4th and I realize how fast he's going to grow up, but I treasure the middle of the night feedings and this precious newborn time I have with him.  It'll be gone before I know it.  
 Long baby!


 Love those dimples!

He doesn't show this face that often, but it's his "I'm worried" face.  This usually appears when Saylor appears.  Bless her heart - she's a great little mommy...a little rough, but her heart's in the right place :-)

No comments: