Thursday, July 16, 2009
4th of July + Birthday Weekend
July 4th weekend is always extremely fun and busy for us because Josh's birthday is July 3 and my birthday is July 6th. This year was more fun than usual because it was our first 4th of July with Aidan! We spent Josh's birthday (July 3rd) at the lake with our friends and his parents, we spent 4th of July at the lake with both of our parents, and we spend the 5th at my parents house and pool where we celebrated my birthday a day early. Fun weekend!
Aidan is crawling and pulling up on everything. This picture cracks me up because he was SO proud of himself for looking out the window!
Aidan and Josh crawling together :)
Singing Happy 28th Birthday Josh!
Mike explaining the Declaration of Independence to the guys....they were really interested :)
4th of July!
Yes, that is Mike, my father-in-law, running with American flag pants, American flag bandana, and the American flag to make his grand entrance to introduce the 6th Annual Golf Cart Parade.
The winner of the golf cart parade
Mike doing his 4th of July speech
Baby boy!
4th of July golf cart parade. There were about 30 golf carts!

Nana rocking Aidan to sleep after a very busy 4th of July!
Pappy and Aidan!
Happy Birthday to us!
Dad & Tom
Nana and Pappy
Aidan and his best friend :) They're so cute together. Herschel is in trouble now that Aidan can pull himself up on things!
I have the best girlfriends in the world! My birthday dinner at The Old Mill....it was so much fun! I'm now officially a quarter of a century!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy late Birthday to both of you. I forgot Josh and I have the same birthdays but I think he's a year older than me...ha ha! Looks like you had a fun 4th. Aidan is getting to be such a big boy...time for another one!! I think I saw Sam and Joey in one of your pictures. That great Josh still hangs out with the same boys from high school.
Post a Comment