Saylor is one month already! It's funny....she took forever to get here and now that she's here it's going by way too fast! She is a great sleeper (well, most of the time...I have had those "fetal-position-just-want-to-sleep-so-frustrated-you-want-to-cry" nights), but overall she's been an awesome baby.
My smiley girl!
She still has a TON of dark, thick hair and her eyes are still a beautiful blue color. Out of all 3 kids she's kept her hair the longest and her eyes are much lighter than Aidan or Roman's.
She has amazing head control for a newborn. When she does it really good she has some funny faces, so we call them her "Zoolander looks" because she looks like his modeling faces! :)
This is the NORM around here....Roman making out with Saylor! He LOVES LOVES LOVES giving her kisses. Both boys ask about her right when they wake up. It is so sweet.
It's moments like these that I just sit there and praise Jesus for this life He has blessed me with.
Sweet, sweet girl. I can't get enough of her!
Our first month as a family of 5 has been great overall. I will say that transitioning from 2 to 3 kids has been a lot harder for me than going from 1 to 2 kids. I'm so thankful that I have the BEST husband in the world. He helps out so much and is an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G daddy. He doesn't blink when I leave him at home with 2 crazy boys and a newborn so I can go running or do some errands. I'll come home and the dishwasher will be loaded, dinner made, the boys will be ready for bed and Saylor will be fed and asleep. I'm serious when I say that God has truly blessed me.

3 comments:
She is so beautiful and I am so happy for your family!!! And I wasn't even surprised when you said that about Josh- I can totally see it!! Congrats again on everything =)
I REALLY needed a laugh today and the comment about Roman making out with Saylor did the trick! Hilarious, thanks! You're an amazing mommy and your children are precious- great job :)
You have such a beautiful family! :) Your kiddos are so lucky to have you as a mommy!
Post a Comment