Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Summer Days '13

I will admit it: I am not good with technology.  Josh will back me up on this claim.  It's a lot for me to take our camera, point and shoot, upload the pics (this is a hard step for me!), and then get them on this blog.  SO, when I realized that I take a ton of our pictures on my phone...my mind exploded with the thought of how to get them on here.  But, I did it :) And yes, I graduated from UGA WITH a degree in Advertising lol!

 Mother's Day 2013 (not technically summer ;)
 Spring day at the park
 Practicing football in the front yard with daddy
 FINALLY eating real food!  Only took her 14 months :)
 Someone is potty trained!  For a reward you get pizza and a movie!  This was late spring/early summer.  Good job Romie!


 First boat ride of the 2013 year!
 May 2013 - first family pic of the 6 of us ;)
 He loves her.  Helping Say walk
 Aidan tells me that he's doing Bible study.  LOVE that he gets excited about God's Word.  Only sure thing in this world.
 Say's painted toes for the summer
 Poor girl.  Watching/sleeping while brothers have swim lesssons
 Playing in the lake near our house
 Some light reading in the car
 We love Galts Beach!  We may have moved from that street, but we still love to play there :)
 Roman and Lila...too cute
 Crew and Saylor (their names are perfect together!)
 One of our first and MANY pool days of the summer
 Riding daddy
 Say!
 Trying to get a cute picture: Take #1
 Take #2
 Take #3
 Take #4 (there were actually 23 takes in all, but these were the best haha!)
 Celebrating mommy & daddy's birthdays (no, Roman is not on fire...it's the picture!)
 Daddy's bday with Aidan and Buzz Lightyear
 4th of July!  Actually this was later on in July for the make-up fireworks.  2013 was an EXTREMELY rainy summer...like everyday...no joke.
 Saylor feeding her "baby"
Saylor getting harassed while trying to feed her "baby"
What our car rides look like (the boys switch off who gets the front)
 Mommy & Say girl (I'm 7 months with baby #4)

 If she could talk she would say, "I'm sooo comfortable in this tight lifejacket."
 Aidan & Daddy surfing!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE.  One of my favorites.  Saylor in her sailor outfit...too cute
 Saylor getting kisses from Kaylee!
 Braves game!  We got rained on at the beginning (big surprise!)

 Say riding a pony
 One of our last pool days with friends :)
 Typical day at home
 Go Dawgs!!  Roman insisted that he wears long sleeves and cozy pants in 98 degree weather...whatever lol
Labor Day Say in her outfit :)
 Last time in the lake

 I love that they all love each other
 This girl LOVED to float!

 Aidan got a new bike for his birthday!



 Carline fun!
 Muscles!
 I love this picture. Daddy reading the Bible to his 3 kids.
 Movie day while Aidan is at school
 Nana helping Roman play piano
 Family night to see the movie Planes!
 Too cute!!
 The boys LOVED the Falcons game!!  We played the Rams and won! It was so much fun!

 She's obsessed with chalk.  Obsessed.
Too cool.
Uncle Kyle with Saylor and Kensi...they're going to be best buds! 

Summer 2013 FLEW by.  It was rainy and kind of cooler than usual, but this pregnant girl cannot complain!  It was a great summer to be pregnant!  The kids loved to play outside, swim, swim, swim, go to the pool, go to the lake, swim, play football and watch movies, and SWIM.  We're blessed with both of our parents living really close to us so we have access to a pool and the lake!  We also spent a lot of time with friends at either the beach, park or lake.  All in all, it was a beautiful summer.  Next year will be crazy with a new baby, but I am ready to not be pregnant and be able to chase everyone around! :)

2 comments:

ACE said...

Love it! Just incase you are interested you can download the Picassa pictures app ( you need an iPhone and gmail address) and then can make it connect and upload your pictures when you are on WiFi. It's amazing! Then all you do is find the pics instead of uploading them to blogger. It's amazing!! Let me know if you want more info!

Annie E

Dupree Family said...

Thanks Annie!! I'll need to try that...doesn't sound too confusing :)