Friday, January 31, 2014

Pink Pig 2014

The tradition continues!  Just 2 weeks after Maddox man was born we met Melissa up at Lenox for our Pink Pig Day! Even though it's a silly "rollercoaster" that literally goes around in a circle, the kids love it. 
 Aidan, Roman, Say, Benjamin & Kaylee!!
 I love that these 2 are best buds
 Daddy and his princess
 Melissa with Kaylee (2) and Benjamin (3)
 2 week old Maddox Man and his first trip to the Pink Pig!  They wouldn't let me ride because each child has to have their own seat...no riding in parents laps...you know, because it's so "dangerous" going around in that flat circle.
 Riding up front

 Writing letters to Santa

 Putting his list in the mailbox :)

 Our family of 6!
 After our adventurous pink pig ride we ate lunch and then we had to keep up with our tradition so we went through Steak & Shake for a milkshake!  Say loves hers :)
The kids (and adults!) with Priscilla the Pink Pig!  I'm not sure why I wasn't in the pic, I was too busy trying to get all the kids to smile and look at the camera.  And yes, Josh is BY FAR the most excited person in this picture...he literally looks like he's going to burst with happiness! 

No comments: