Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Aidan's FIRST TOOTH!! Aidan ROLLED OVER!!

This is a week of first's!!!

I officially had to post that we found out that Aidan has been busy growing 2 TEETH!!! He's only 4 months old and he already has 2 little teeth on his bottom gum. We found out on Saturday January 24, 2009. My poor little guy, he's definitely been hurting and he's been really cranky. I can tell he wants to be happy and play, but it hurts him. :( We've been giving him teething tablets and that seems to kinda help. We also found out that diarrhea accompanies teething! SURPRISE! I have now done about 2 loads of poopy Aidan laundry a day since Saturday. It's worth it though:)

Tonight while me and Josh were watching American Idol (laugh if you want!:) Aidan rolled over!!!!! He was on his stomach (he hates being on his stomach) and he's been kinda rolling on his side in the past, but tonight he finally rolled all the way over all by himself!! I am so excited and I am kinda sad....my baby is growing too fast!! He's only 4 months and I feel like I just had him yesterday! I wish I had a pause button! Pretty soon he'll be walking and I'll be extremely exhausted running after him!

I have a video of him rolling over that I'll post soon! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are a Dupree Family also and we were married on Sept 9th 2000. I found your blog because we are adopting a baby and naming him Joshua so I googled Joshua Dupree and came across your blog. Your family is beautiful. Check out our blogs.

Lea said...

YAY! He IS growing fast! What an adorable little guy :)