Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas & Cookie Day

I know that it's taken me forever to post these pictures! I am trying to be better at posting things! Since my side of the family went on a cruise over Christmas for my Grandma Lucy's 80th Birthday, we spent Christmas with the Dupree's. On the 20th we had Cookie Day, a tradition we do every Christmas where we all get together and bake a whole bunch of Christmas cookies all day long. It's so much fun (I usually gain about 5lbs after this day!) and this year we had it at Cathy's house. It was also Aidan's first Cookie DAy, and he showed up in style in his Baby Santa outfit! Grandma Cathy with AidanAunt Joan, Samantha and AidanJimmy (he married me and Josh back in September 2006!) with his 2 girls Samantha & Emily and a sleepy babyCookie Day wore him out!Christmas morning! He's such an angel
His favorite toy ever! He LOVES the sun! Out of all the things that make noise, turn, light up, etc. he loves the one thing that doesn't do anything! His favorite thing is to jump and talk to his Mr. Sun!Me and my angel on Christmas at Grandmama'sDaddy, Mommy & Baby
Happy Baby Boy!
My little Santa
Aidan's first meeting with the "Big Man!" He loved Santa! I was a little nervous that he would throw a tantrum (which would have made a really funny picture....maybe next year!:) but he loved Santa!

1 comment:

Lea said...

You look FABULOUS Jolynn!