Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas at my parent's house!

My whole family went on a cruise during Christmas for my Grandma Lucy's 80th Birthday, but sadly me, Josh & Aidan couldn't go because Aidan wasn't old enough! We were sad that we missed the cruise (it was the best time for the most people in my huge family to go), but we're going to Oregon in April for my Grandma's real birthday. I'm especially sad because everyone came back super tan and relaxed and I'm still really white and pale....but ANYWAY, we had to celebrate Christmas early at my parent's house. Nana, Pappy and Aidan in his Santa Clause suit!
Another picture with Lilly Pilly in it :)I know that he's thinking, "Mom, seriously, please take this off!" Daddy and Santa :)Aunt Shelley, her boyfriend Matt, and AidanMatt holding AidanTommy and Lilly!
He loved the reindeer antlers :)

No comments: