Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saylor's 5 months!

 Our sweet Saylor girl was 5 months on July 22, 2012!

 My smiley, sweet baby

 Showing off her bow...this is a "must" with every outfit :)

 I love that sweet face!
 Saylor LOVES bathtime.  She could be doing what we call, "the silent cry," which is basically a silent scream that can last up to a few minutes (this is tricky sometimes because you might think she stopped crying, when in fact she is just so mad that her cry has gone to supersonic levels that you can no longer hear), but the minute you put her in the bath, she's all smiles....like the crying never even happened

 Look at those cheeks!! 
 I am in love with those deep blue eyes
 Hello sock monkey!
 One of Josh's Aunt Deb's friends (that's a mouthful!) made a special sock monkey with a bow for Saylor! She has a funny relationship with her sock monkey...at times she loves her and likes to grab her bow, and at times she looks geniunely freaked out by the sock monkey :)
I love that my sister took this picture.  One of my favorite times of the day is feeding Saylor because the chaos of the day stops for just a few minutes where I get to bond with my sweet girl.

5 months....gone in a second.  Saylor is getting bigger and bigger!  She loves baths, loves grabbing her feet and trying to eat them, and loves to eat!  She's still on breastmilk, but she's also graduated to eating rice cereal, which she loves!  She's a huge mess when she eats, and still hasn't mastered the whole "eat and swallow" method without pushing most of it back out, but she's really happy doing it.  She has a special talent...she can seriously stick her WHOLE fist into her mouth.  We're very impressed!  She is extremely happy and smiley!!  She has also mastered her "silent cry," and we're thinking of timing it because it may break a few world records.  SHE LOVES HER TONGUE.  That girl has her tongue sticking out all the time and she is a drooling machine.  Still no teeth!  She's super easy and naps/bedtime is a breeze.  I just feed her, lay her down, snuggle for a few minutes and then turn on her giraffe womb noise maker and she lulls herself to sleep!  Then when she wakes up, I get an extra 30 minutes because she'll lay there and play with her feet and laugh to herself. 

I am so thankful to God everyday for my sweet, sweet family.  I love my hubby, our crazy cute boys, and our adorable Saylor girl.  She is such a blessing and brings so much joy to our home.  

No comments: