Friday, August 17, 2012

Saylor's Maternity & Newborn pictures by Elle B. Photography.  She did an amazing job!

MATERNITY












  I was 8 months pregnant with Saylor girl, Aidan was a little over 3 years old and Roman was 23 months.  I love all of these pictures and am so grateful we captured this sweet time of our lives.

SAYLOR'S NEWBORN PICTURES

 Tiny little thing...6 lbs 13 oz AND she was 8 days late!
 Big brothers looking over their baby sister :)

 This picture makes my heart melt.  Daddy and his baby girl. 

 I love this picture...me and my Saylor girl.
 Lori did a fantastic job getting this shot!!


 Sweet smile


 Full head of dark hair
 Pretty in pink

The Lord has blessed our lives so much with the birth of our Saylor girl.  We are so thankful for her and the dynamic she adds to our family.  We are in love :) 


1 comment:

Julie H. said...

What a beautiful family! What a blessing to have these pictures to remember this blessed time in your lives. I love them!